Friday, September 19, 2008

End of week two

So the end of week two has come. Feeling a little bit better about being able to work as a paramedic. Well still waiting on my certification from the state but I have my national registry certification. So its just waiting for it to be processed. But still, the nerves are calming down as training continues. Today was the end of a certification class called EPC which is short by Emergency Pediatric Care. Passed it with a test score of 96. Well actually a 98 but the instructor said he couldn't change my score because the people who are in charge of the class have it wrong on the key, but that's ok.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, that is so cool. I could never do that job, not big on guts and all the goo that comes with them, but it does sound exciting.