Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Nerves

So week two has begun (well on Monday). Monday and Tuesday was a certification course in trauma. And as I sit in class and listen to the "war stories" of the things that happen in Fort Worth I begin to wonder, am I as good as I think I am to do this job. I have the knowledge and the will power, but learning it in class with a few practice scenarios is different from the real thing when real peoples lives are in your hands. So we will see how it goes as training continues. Speaking of training, today we had mapping and navigation training. Not living in Fort Worth and only being in the city about four times before in my life when I was young does not help in having to know the streets and how to get somewhere. Thank God for just four weeks straight of just driving and learning the streets.

No comments: